Board Diversity Brings Strength and Vision to IECA
Share Your Expertise-EC11 Call for Presentations
Connection EC11, IECA's Annual Conference and Expo, is scheduled for
February 20-23, 2011, in Orlando, Florida, at the Coronado Springs.
Education is the primary reason attendees register for the conference
with over 100 educational sessions, including full-day and half-day
courses and multiple technical paper presentations on various relevant
topics. Attendees can earn more than 28 professional development hours
(PDH) during the conference!
Some hot topics are the following:
- Monitoring and sampling of stormwater runoff from construction sites
- Post-construction stormwater BMP implementation and management
- Managing and controlling turbidity on construction sites with passive treatment systems
- TMDLs and the construction industry
- Managing and controlling turbidity on construction sites with active treatment systems
- Scheduling and sequencing construction to stabilize as you go
- Performance-based design for bioretention
- Comprehensive stormwater maintenance and operations
Please check out our Web site at www.ieca.org for submittal requirements and call IECA if you have any questions.